When practiced well, mindfulness is at the heart of any yoga practice. In today’s podcast, we talk about the roots of mindfulness in yoga – traditionally and today – AND how to make your yoga practice more mindful.
Do you find yourself going through the motions with your yoga? Do you want a deeper experience? Then this is the podcast for you to listen to!
Learn more about the roots of yoga and how they relate to your practice today. Can you find where you are on the 8-limbed path of yoga?
- Yama : Universal morality
- Niyama : Personal observances
- Asanas : Body postures
- Pranayama : Breathing exercises, and control of prana
- Pratyahara : Control of the senses
- Dharana : Concentration and cultivating inner perceptual awareness
- Dhyana : Devotion, meditation
- Samadhi : Enlightenment, the end of suffering
Don’t forget that you can get even more support by joining Present Mama Community, my coaching club and library of yoga, meditation, and mindful parenting practices.
Thank you so very much for listening!
With warmth & lovingkindness,